Due to the Covid 19 pandemic, major events with an audience such as the Games Week in Berlin are not allowed. But this opens the door for new types of events, such as the gamesweekdigital, which also includes the “Dev Booster” competition. The plan to connect developers with the gaming community and secure not only a financial injection but also industry contacts is a complete success.
These are the eight finalists who were nominated for the final from a pool of 32 games in total, with one game on Friday being declared the winner:
- Cave Digger by Mekiwi
- Grid Fight by Playtra Games LTD
- The Red Solstice 2: Survivors of Iron Ward
- Dawnblade from MonsterScope Studios
- Gatewalkers from A2 Softworks
- Unbound: Worlds Apart by Gamechuck
- First Class Trouble from Invisible Walls
- Speed Limit from Gamechuck
SCILL Play is keeping its fingers crossed for all participating teams and is looking forward to working with the winner: The winning game will be fully supported by the challenge app powered by 4Players and will feature titles such as Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Rise of Legions, League of Legends (coming soon) and World of Warships (coming soon).